On April 24–27, we will join over 100,000 media, technology, and entertainment professionals at the 2017 NAB Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Located in Central Hall booth #C2436, the Jaunt exhibit will feature Jaunt ONE, our professional-grade cinematic virtual reality camera which is now available for purchase.
The Jaunt team will be showcasing Jaunt ONE with its full suite of supporting on-set applications, demonstrating professional VR workflows, showcasing sample footage, and discussing VR production technology via several presentations and panel appearances.
Jaunt ONE Available for Purchase
Having introduced our rental program in July of 2016, demand for Jaunt ONE has steadily grown. In response to the increasing interest, we’ve made Jaunt ONE available for purchase through a network of certified resellers. AbelCine, The Studio-BH, and Radiant Images will add Jaunt ONE to their professional video offerings with availability beginning on April 24th.
New Jaunt ONE Features
We’ve introduced several new Jaunt ONE features in time for NAB, including 120 FPS capture, real-time video feed, and updates to white balance correction in Jaunt ONE’s companion software suite, Jaunt Cloud Services (JCS).
Jaunt ONE Key Features:
- 24-camera array with synchronized global shutter sensors, providing full 360° stereoscopic coverage at up to 8K output resolution
- Best-in-class stereo image quality with dynamic exposure control enabling up to 18-stops of scene dynamic range
- Easy-to-use with onboard media storage for up to 20 hours of continuous recording and integration with industry-standard batteries and accessories
- Rugged & reliable design built to withstand extreme conditions and production tested worldwide
- Versatile rigging options for mounting Jaunt ONE to a tripod, dolly, steadicam, camera car, cable cam, and more
- NEW — Support for capturing up to 120 frames per second
- NEW — Real-time monitoring of up to eight Jaunt ONE modules, enabling the user to preview what the camera is seeing prior to recording
NAB Show Schedule
Attendees can visit the Jaunt booth during NAB Show exhibition hours:
- Monday 4/24 10AM-6PM
- Tuesday 4/25 9AM-6PM
- Wednesday 4/26 9AM-6PM
- Thursday 2/27 9AM-2PM
VP of Hardware Engineering Koji Gardiner will be speaking on the following days and times:
- Saturday, April 22 at 11:15 a.m.: participating in Virtual Reality Rising: the Future of Editing Workflows, A Panel Discussion” hosted by Avid at The Wynn Hotel
- Monday, April 24 at 4 p.m.: presenting in the NAB Virtual and Augmented Reality Pavilion, located in the North Hall
- Tuesday, April 25 at 10:45 a.m. and 3:15 p.m.: speaking about the Jaunt ONE workflow at the B&H booth, Central Hall — C10415
Also speaking at NAB on behalf of Jaunt, Chief Technology Officer Arthur van Hoff will be part of the “The Acronym Game | Emerging Technologies (VR, AR, 360)” panel, happening on Saturday, April 22 at 12 p.m., located in the Nikko room at SLS Las Vegas.
VP of Marketing Communications Miles Perkins will join the “VR Distribution” panel hosted by AbelCine, taking place on Wednesday, April 26 at 10 a.m. in the AbelCine booth, Central Hall — C8215.
For more information on Jaunt ONE or our NAB Show schedule, contact us via https://www.jauntvr.com/contact/.